Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesdays that feel like Mondays

Welcome to my little spot in the world. I've decided to take the plunge and begin my blog. Today is my Monday, since yesterday was a federal holiday. I find that the morning drag has taken it's toll on me. Being almost two months preggars leaves me open for all kinds of nice things like constant nausea. While I'm not complaining, it does make teaching difficult. So, I drink my water and contemplate a longer break so I can get crackers from the local mini mart.

I'm almost done with my novella, which, btw, means a short novel of approx 8K - 40K words. Mine, in this case is over 13K. It's part of a trilogy, and is a project I've been working on for some time now.

This morning filled me with so much joy, as HTE decided to cook me breakfast. Pancakes with peanut butter and grape jam on top. For those of you who turn your noses up at it, all I can say is...PB and J with flat bread. LOL. We're trying to stop the sickies before they happen. In my case, being hungry makes me feel sick. So, we hoped to knock it around.

On another note, my new Issue of Enchanted Ramblings is up: http://www.enchantedramblings.net/ This quarter's edition is packed with interesting articles and wonderful stories. Stop by and take a peek.Well, it's time. I'm off to find crackers and fresh air.

I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home