Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday zooms by

This morning has flown by with barely a moment to catch my breath. Today is appointment after appointment, full of interesting doctor questions and exercise suggestions. This afternoon is my first pre-natal, so I'm pretty nervous. :-)

This morning, HTE woke with me after a couple of moments extra cuddle time. I laid in bed and realized...I fell asleep AGAIN without noticing it. This exhaustion is wearing on me. Especially since I had an important IM I was waiting on last night. So, A, I'm sorry for passing out. I hope we can catch up a bit later today. It was, unfortunately, a struggle to keep me up long enough to eat last night.

It was hard leaving this morning. Not only was I tired, but Buster, the nutty Boston Terrier, was whining as I left. It's the first time he's done that since we've had him, and it made my heart melt. Poor guy. I know HTE played with him to keep him preoccupied and he has no sense of time. He's always so surprised when I come home.

Today marks an important moment...HTE is working on his NOVEL!!! Beautiful! I'm so very stoked!

As far as my writing: I've finished my novella. I just need to tweak it, and ship it off to my CP's (critique partners) for their go-over.

HTE's daughters told me some wonderful news the other day, which I'm sure he shared in his blog...but I'll mention here anyway. They are now together, safe and away from their mother. A wonderful day! I've found that they are absolutely wonderful and just as willful as their father. *WEG* My heart fills with joy knowing that they're safe. They are truly important to me, and I thank HTE for letting me be a part of their lives.

I'm hoping to catch up with the Ravyn sometime soon. The work week drains us both, so much. We'll catch up soon. I hope.

I talked on the phone with my mother last night. It was a great conversation, once we got over accidentally hurting each other's feelings. LOL. I caught up on all the family gossip, and now I'm waiting to call her after the appointment today. She's a first-time Grandma, so she's really excited too!

I hope to update more often. But it's time, once again to move to the next appointment.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home