Thursday, January 26, 2006

Birthday Fun and the Sickie Blahs

163 beats per minute and the size of a peanut! That's our baby! Read on to find out more!

Well, my birthday (the 24th) was amazing this year! The best in eleven years! HTE took me out to lunch and we had a wonderful day lazing around and walking through our favorite stores. I was so happy to be off work!

The visit to the doc filled me with apprehension. I'm always nervous, but I can't seem to stop it. LOL. Anyway, the doc told me that my insane exhaustion is perfectly normal. ;-) He seemed happy that my sickies is limited to when I'm hungry, but then came the best treat of all!

I got a sonogram! They did an ultrasound and I heard our baby's heartbeat! 163 bpm...perfectly normal. :-) I have my first pic...and it's official...it's a PEANUT!!! A very active peanut, actually, according to the doc...and I was at 7 weeks and 5 days. Which put me right where I thought I was...preggars around the 1st of December. *WEG*

The doc's sticking with the original date of 9 September. I still say the 6th, but HTE stands by his choice...the baby will be ready when it's ready. LOL. ;-) True.

I called my Mom and sent out a few messages. Everyone was really excited! My partner in ezine crime, A, got her job! So she has only a few weeks to get everything moved and ready to go for her new career! Huge congrats her way!

So, I returned to work the next day ready to teach. Two hours into my day and half an hour into my evaluation, I got very sick to my stomach. Suddenly, I realized...I wasn't hungry at all. Uh oh. LOL. Turns out I have a very nice 24 hour bug. After work last night, I crashed until 9pm. Ate some soup, crashed again, and woke up this morning still sick.

I, however, am not the only one, as poor HTE has been fighting the same thing for two days. He's feeling much better today, so definitely good stuff! I hope he feels up to getting some writing done, as he hit a frustration moment yesterday with a character's development. Keep at it baby, it'll come together.

So, to everyone who's waiting...my WIP is done! I'll be sending it to everyone tonight to crit! *WEG*

HTE ~ I love you, my heart. Thank you for taking such good care of me, whiney sickies and all. LOL.

Mariah ~ I hope you feel better, honey. You're in my thoughts.

Lady Wolf ~ Thanks for the huggles this morning. Sorry I had to bail like that...the sickies wait for no woman!

My lady CP's ~ Thanks for pushing me to get this piece done!

C and D ~ I can't wait to catch up with you this weekend, ladies. Love you very much!

Kim ~ Hang in there! Keep subbing!

To all else, have a great day!

I'm out.

2 Comments:

Blogger JRLadies said...

Um, you're coming up on a month with no entry, sistah! ;)

3:25 PM  
Blogger The Sidhe said...

LOL, I posted I posted!!!!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home