Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Revision Requests

3 am rolls around...and I'm wide awake staring at the ceiling. Do I travel down the long dark hallway to the computer and log into my gmail? Do I look and see if Changeling has said anything about my novella? Come on...reject me already. LOL.

Of course I do.

So, I trudge to the computer, I just know I have a response. And I do. We are sorry but...

*sigh*

So, I go back to bed and wrap my arms around HTE, trying to ignore the pain ripping through my chest. HTE wakes up, puts his arms around me and asks the question..."What is it?"

So, I tell him, and I cry a little, letting the disappointment through some.

We get up then, my poor love, I'm so sorry. I get on the computer and lo and behold there's Kim, my talented author friend who asks me...what specifically did they say...

So I tell her.

And she says: well, here's the blog http://dawnmontgomery.blogspot.com/

Long story short...they want revisions then resubmit. Not a rejection. Wow. I'm spinning in shock.

LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home