Monday, November 27, 2006

Working my WIPs

A collaboration in the works...HTE and I have decided the time has come. I have a fae murder mystery. It takes place in a world HTE has created...an alternate future. A few of his fantastic characters make cameos, but the story revolves around a woman, part fae, who witnessed a terrible crime. She's become the next target and has to choose between two roads. Should she run and assure her own safety and the safety of the man she loves, or remain with the one man who makes her feel safe, knowing that their lives, possibly their very souls could be forfeit?

Stay tuned. :-P

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim Knox said...

WIPs?!!

What's happening with your sub to Changeling, young lady???

*cracks whip*

Kim *snickering*

5:40 AM  
Blogger The Sidhe said...

ROFL. I've decided to write the complete story instead of the three part series. It's gone novel hon. :-)

7:55 AM  
Blogger Kim Knox said...

Could always write the first part, sub it and sell it as a series??

6:18 AM  
Blogger The Sidhe said...

I thought about that, but given the publisher...I might not be able to keep the "middle" story as hot as the first and third. You see...I'm causing much maiming and such to the H. LOL. It makes for difficult (but CREATIVE) love scenes. :-) So, it may be easier to keep the plot cohesive by making it a novel sub instead.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Kim Knox said...

Torturing the H?

My kind of story, hehe

But that makes sense, just hurry up and write it! LOL

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home