Thursday, November 30, 2006

The end of Nano

Well, all...Nano's end is upon us. I've completed a little over 12K on my novel I started with them. Is that wonderful? Yep, a lot better than last year's fat 0!!!

I got pretty far in my story and hit a block I couldn't break through. So, I did what I've always done...started something else. Maybe I'll finish something someday!

There's a helluva cold snap going on here in the Texoma area. Driving to work this morning was challenging to say the least. I did find, however, that I missed snow a lot more than I'd thought I ever would. I don't miss shoveling it. Don't get me wrong. But I DO miss seeing it cover everything in a shiny glittering blanket. It's days like this I miss Alaska the most.

HTE and I are working on a collaboration together. I'm waiting for a dwarf to make an appearance then it's mine again. I'm very excited about this and can't WAIT to move forward. :-) It's novella length, so it's doable despite my "ooooh shiny" moments.

Well, my ms isn't writing itself.

To all...have a safe day and I hope your Christmas Shopping is almost done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home