Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's Thursday!

Yay for Thursday! I'm so excited! Tomorrow is an administration day and late training so I'll be working on my car in my off time. Today I'm going to see about taking a half day pass so I can get home and let HTE work on his car. All this in prep for NaNo people. All this in prep. LOL.

We are hoping for no distractions, but life happens. *sigh*

Little man has a costume for Halloween so we're probably going to take him out for the weekend in it. He's Superman. LOL.

I'm currently working on my college application for Colorado Tech U online. They offer several certifications as you go in the completion of your bachelors. Tuition cost includes books and since I already have an Associates, I move straight to Junior status.

HTE and I are working on our home, trying to get it where we want. As a matter of fact, the very first piece of artwork went on the wall a couple of days ago. It looks fantastic. I need to sand my wall cabinet and re-stain it so it'll "go" with our living room and my desk area.

Then there's groceries, prep for little man, hmmm...it seems like we have quite a list going already. NaNo insanity. :-) If nothing else it means we'll have our home unpacked.

Congrats to Kim and Piper for their fantastic news. Whiskey Creek Press has taken their submission for their torrid line. Fantastic news guys!

To all, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home