Thursday, December 28, 2006

The News Is Good

Alright all, it's happened! My website's up! A story's been sold! Contract's in the mail! For more info head to my site.

AND we won the decorate the balcony contest! :-) What does that mean? $200 off rent this month. Is that why we did it? Nope. The local kids loved it. We got all kinds of oohs and aaahs. LOL. It was fantabulous.

Little man can now roll over on his tummy! All on his own!

My stepdaughter has decided to postpone the wedding. More on that as it unfolds.

The family had a great Christmas. I'm busy with Baby shower plans. A friend is due around my birthday. LOL. An aquarius baby. How wonderful!

Kim Rees has DONE IT!!!! Her book's out and you can buy it on amazon!

On a very serious and sad note, two of my very dear friends have lost relatives very close to them. They happened within four days of one another. They're in my thoughts and best wishes to them on their upcoming roles in the ceremonies.

Today I'm busy working on another submission. I'll try and keep you updated more often. :-) Right now, it's organize my space so the coming year can HOPEFULLY be more productive, writing wise anyway.

Later all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home