Thursday, December 07, 2006

Of Deadlines and Shiny Things

So yeah...it's December. Thinking through the past year I realize how much my life has changed, how much I've changed. And I kind of shrug it off. LOL. My life is hectic, and it probably will be for the next 10 years or so. It's become more hectic lately, but there will come a time that it will settle into something managable. So, I spent some time reflecting and realized...it's time to start the deadline rush for the new year. I need to set up goals, managable goals for both my career and my hobbies. They have to managable b/c I'm not giving up quality family time.

So I've planned for six completed WIPs. That's my writing goal. Six completed, six submitted. That's the plan. Why nothing more complicated? B/C I have a brand new baby and a topsy turvy career. I'll make specific goals as I go along. :-)

On the Christmas note...I'm mailing out Christmas Cards this weekend. And going to a wedding on Friday. And decorating the balcony on Sunday. Hmmm, have I forgotten anything? Oh yeah, finishing a WIP. I'm SOOOO close.

To all, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home